We’re so excited to confirm our Think on Your Feet International Forum! Join us September 6th until the 8th in Toronto, Canada for three days of learning, engaging and networking with our TFI family.
This is an opportunity for you to engage with other members of our community, learn directly from global trainers and discover the future of Think on Your Feet International’s training capacity.
Price: CAD $250 + $3.50 service fee + 13% tax
At Our Global Conference You Will Learn:
- Best practices for marketing, selling and distributing Think on Your Feet® to your region.
- New product development, innovation and advancements to Think on Your Feet and other communication-training workshops
- About some of TFI’s other products and workshops that win back old clients or broaden your market
- Contracting tips and traps to avoid when it comes to Think on Your Feet®’s intellectual property
- Branding guidelines and digital marketing initiatives that will ensure Think on Your Feet® reaches your maximum audience
- Workshop sustainment and reinforcement tools that will keep the learning alive long after participants graduate
- Network success stories
Our network has an exclusive rate at Courtyard Toronto Downtown Hotel. We’ve booked 10 room at the Courtyard with a discounted rate.
- Hotel rooms are starting from $246 CAD/night. Click here to secure your rate.
- You can also call 1-800-847-5075 and provide the group name: Think on Your Feet International Forum.
- The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) will overlap with our conference, so hotel rooms in Toronto’s downtown core will be filling quickly!
*Legal copy: Limited rooms available, booked on first come first serve basis. Special rate valid only until Wednesday August 8, 2018 or when the rooms blocked are sold out. Rates are subject to all applicable tax and fees, currently 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) + 13% HST (All tax and fees are subject to change without notice). All rates & pricing are payable in Canadian funds.
Thursday, September 6th
7:00 pm: Welcome Dinner and Opening Remarks
Friday September 7th
9:00 am – 12:30 pm: Day 1 Conference Sessions
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Day 1 Conference Sessions
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm : Formal Dinner
Saturday September 8th
9:00 am – 12:30 pm: Day 2 Conference Sessions
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Day 2 Conference Sessions
* Agenda items will be finalized pending feedback from our network on priorities and needs from session topics. To voice your opinion and share your conference goals, please fill out our Network Conference Survey by Friday June 1st
Click Here to Complete the Survey
Proposed Session Topics:
- Sales, Marketing and Social Media Success Stories
- Innovation and Technology in the Classroom
- Contracting Tips and Traps to Avoid
- Think on Your Feet® Level 2: Advanced Versions
- Workshop Sustainment and Reinforcement with Graduates
- Network Success Stories and Best Practices
Have some downtime in Toronto?
Here’s a list of recommended sites, events and things to check out during your trip:
|Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
||Enter the ocean realm and come face to face with thousands of fascinating fish and sea creatures!|
|Art Gallery of Ontario
||The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is an art museum whose collection includes more than 90,000 works spanning the first century to the present day.|
|CN Tower Tour
||Get an eye-opening, mind-blowing perspective on the most spectacular views in Toronto. The CN Tower is the second tallest free-standing building in the world.|
|Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Game
||Cheer for your favourite baseball players with the Toronto Blue Jays and fans alike. The Toronto Blue Jays are Canada’s only team in the MLB league.|
||Toronto’s biggest park spans 161 hectares, and is a mixed recreational and natural park, with sporting facilities, cultural facilities, educational facilities, gardens, playgrounds and a zoo.|
|Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
|The ROM is a museum of art, world culture and natural history. It is one of the largest museums in North America, and the largest in Canada.||Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
||The Toronto International Film Festival is one of the largest publicly attended film festivals in the world, attracting over 480,000 people annually. It’s a great opportunity to spot your favourite celebrity or watch the next Oscar-winning film.|